Rapunzel, before I go… (Doctor Who AU)
The animation changes but the Disney magic stays the same
↳ ‘The Secret Sharer’ 46/65
I love this scene, especially when you watch it in context. This is just after Merlin confronted Arthur about Agravaine lying. The scene where Merlin was clearly upset and angry right in front of Arthur due to the disappearance of Gauis. Arthur actually said that he had already lost one friend today and not to make him lose another.
As far as Arthur was concerned Merlin was upset and angry with him that night and then in the morning he wasn’t there. Look at how panicked Arthur is above and think about how panicked he would of been earlier in the morning when he realised Merlin was gone. I mean he hasn’t even bothered to put shoes on or get dressed. He has straight away gone everywhere, including outside, looking for Merlin.
I don’t think this is Arthur being annoyed with Merlin. I think this is him covering up his panicking due to the fact he thinks the only friend he has left and the one that he relied on to always be there has left him.
THEY’LL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN
You have got to be kidding me..
Arthurian Book Giveaway!
Remember that arthurian book giveaway I promised ages ago? Well, I finally got around to that, so here it is!
(From bottom to top)
- The Mists of Avalon by Marion Zimmer Bradley
- The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights by John Steinbeck
- The Wicked Day (Arthurian Saga #4 [final volume]) by Mary Stewart
- The Road to Camlann (Legends of King Arthur #3 [final volume]) by Rosemary Sutcliff
- King Arthur and His Knights of the Round Table by Roger Lancelyn Green
- Sir Gawain and the Green Knight translated by Brian Stone
- Arthur Rex by Thomas Berger
- The Once and Future King by T.H. White
- The Forever King by Molly Cochran
- The Winter King by Bernard Cornwell
- The Sorcerer: The Fort at River’s Bend (Camulod Chronicles #5, Sorcerer #1) by Jack Whyte
- The Skystone (Camulod Chronicles #1) by Jack Whyte
- The Eagle (Camulod Chronicles #9 [final volume]) by Jack Whyte
(all links are to the goodreads page for the specific edition that I’m giving away, with the exception of Fort at River’s Bend and The Skystone, since goodreads doesn’t have the correct editions of them)
-Reblog to be entered in the giveaway (likes don’t count)
-The giveaway is open until the 21st of december, and I’ll draw a winner on the 22nd (using random.org).
So why are you giving these books away anyway??
Because I own another copy of each and every one of them, and these are my duplicates. I collect arthurian books (I have around 170 now I think, though I haven’t counted in awhile), and sometimes my friends and family will give me books they find, or I’ll find a hardcover copy, etc., so I sometimes wind up with duplicates. And I’d love to share my good fortune with other arthurian fans and send some books your way :)
Disclaimer: depending on shipping costs in relation to box sizes, I might not be able to fit all of the books. I hope to be able to send all of them, but I can’t 100% guarantee it. I can also only afford to ship such a large package within north america. If the winner lives outside of north america, they can pick just a couple of books to make a small package and I’ll send them those :)
It’s Destiny that makes us do it
(A review of Merlin S01-05)
The one-piece work can also be seen in Here
this is my favorite
shall we have a few more?
And then of course there’s [x]
CLICK THE LINK OMFG
CLICK. THE. LINK.